To submit to the Video & Demo Track, you need to prepare:
- an extended abstract (2 pages + 1 additional page for references), and
- a video submission.
: for demos we also require a video showing the demonstration. This video will be used for reviewing purposes. Only submissions of type video will be played at the conference. However, demo submissions might be accepted as a video in case they lack demonstrability.
Detailed instructions are available below. In case you have a full paper accepted and would like to present a video or demo related to the paper, please enter the accepted paper number into the submission form.
The extended abstract will be part of the ETRA 2020 proceedings. Copyright of the work will be held by the authors.
A good extendad abstract should:
- Fall under the topics mentioned for the ETRA 20 conference.
- Motivate the use cases of the work.
- Describe the novelty of the tool/method and how it relates to other work.
- Describe any inner workings of the tool/method as necessary.
- Describe experiences gained in developing the tool/method.
Submissions to the Video & Demo Track will be juried by the Video & Demo chairs. We follow the CHI Selection Process of juried content (https://chi2020.acm.org/authors/selection-processes/)
, which means a less rigorous process and light feedback.