To submit to the Demo & Video Track, you need to prepare
- an extended abstract (4 pages + 1 additional page for references), and
- a video submission.
: for demos we also require a video showing the demonstration. This video will be used for reviewing purposes. Only submissions of type video will be played at the conference. However, demo submissions might be accepted as a video in case they lack demonstrability.
Detailed instructions are available below.
The extended abstract will be part of the ETRA 2021 proceedings. Copyright of the work will be held by the authors.
Different to last year, we require that authors of submitted long and short papers submit a separate extended abstract (4 pages + 1 additional page for references).
A good extended abstract should:
- Fall under the topics mentioned for the ETRA 2021 conference.
- Motivate the use cases of the work.
- Describe the novelty of the tool/method and how it relates to other work.
- Describe any inner workings of the tool/method as necessary.
- Describe experiences gained in developing the tool/method.
Submissions to the Demo & Video Track will be juried by the Demo & Video chairs. We follow the CHI Selection Process of juried content (https://chi2021.acm.org/for-authors/selection-processes)
, which means a less rigorous process and light feedback.